Monday, August 22, 2011

Paul's Story

The following is Paul's story of how he reversed his cancer, arthritis and other conditions on his own through an organic, raw and vegan diet.


In Paul's Own Words:

My motivation for changing to a raw organic diet was to avoid surgery, poisonous drugs, radiation, chemotherapy, extreme sickness and the possibility of a painful death.

Years earlier, I went through an experience with a business partner who died within four months after being dignosed with melanoma cancer. His attempt to regain his health via the conventional medical way was futile. He and his family suffered greatly.

My business partner's life ended in four months of horrific pain and suffering. He left behind a young wife, son and daughter. My own cancer symptoms were identical to his and I did not want to go that route. Because of many other prior health issues, I had been learning and studying alternative healing modalities.

I had heard of macrobiotics. I knew of Dr. Satarino who chose to go the route of building up his immune system with healthy whole foods. Dr. Satarino was in his thirties at the time and knew that the standard medical treatment for his type of cancer, which had spread throughout all his lymph nodes, would not be successful. He chose to change his diet, based on all the research he had done, and he literally "ate his cancer away."

When my cancer was discovered, I immediately changed my diet to 100% organic raw vegatables, fruits, seeds and nuts. The bulk of my diet became green leafy veggies. This diet was outlined in a book called "Living Foods for Optimum Health" written by Dr. Brian Clements, Phd., the director of the world renown Hippocrates Health Institute in Boca Rottan, FL.

I had also researched "Nature's First Law" by Arlin, Dini & David Wolfe, along with the books written by the originators of Hippocrates Health Institute, Dr. Ann Wigmore and Viktoras Kulvinskas. Overnight, my black, itchy, fast growing cancerous mole gave me the push to start detoxifying. I made the commitment to filling up all of my trillions of cells with powerful Life Force. With that life force my immune system would become strong and enable my body to heal itself.

I changed my diet radically and switched my blood from acidic to alkaline. My cancerous mole shrunk quickly and totally disappeared within four months. At the same time my arthritic pain went away; pain I had been suffering for thirty-three years. My diverticulitis of eighteen years went away and my lifetime allergies vanished as well.

Forty years previously I had been in a serious car accident that had plagued with me severe back pain and a bad knee. That pain also vanished in the same four months.

My energy levels shot sky high. My clarity and happiness skyrocketed.

The eye doctor who examined my eyes said that I was born with astigmatism and that can never be corrected. After two years on this organic raw food diet I got rid of my bifocals for reading and my glasses for driving.

I was glasses free for over ten years. Only recently have I begun wearing them again due to strain from reading and computers. I keep doing research and experimenting so that I can once again eliminate my glasses.

In over eleven years I've been eating organically grown raw foods, I haven't had one cold or any flu's. I also cut out all the expensive supplements. I do not need vitamin tablets because I get all the minerals and enzymes I need from live organic foods that I am eating. I never get indigestion or acid reflux. My energy levels are as high as they were when I was a nine years old.

Besides all of the physical changes that happened to me, I had been on a spiritual path for many years prior to discovery of my cancer and when I went totally organically raw and vegan, my spirituality took a huge upward spike. It was the most amazing experience of my entire life. Every single person I've come to know in the organic raw food communities have expressed a similar spiritual experience.

I have come to the conclusion that it is because we are consuming the foods exactly as they were intended to be eaten... The perfect chemistry for our physical make up which is connected to our spiritual make up and our emotional make up... All of life is interconnected; the parts always affects the whole.

Proper foods eaten the proper way, heals physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually... Drugs and surgery attempt to treat the symptoms and will never come close to Nature's Healing.

This, in my opinion, is the most sensible and economical way to eliminate and prevent diseases and pain.

The knowledge that allowed me to heal myself was attained over years of research. I have attended seminars and lectures of medical scientists and doctors who have discovered this truth. I go to workshops, organic raw potlucks, and I interview as many successful raw fooders as I can. I read informational books and watch documentaries to keep abreast of the exciting revival of the original diet movement.

It's a shame that the main stream educational institutions haven't embraced this knowledge and they may never, because of the negative economical impact it would have on the established huge pharmaceutical and medical corporations.

Only two industries have made a little money from me... Organic farmers, organic grocery stores, and those teaching Natual Healing through Food, exercise, clean air and water. The money I've invested in my raw food education has been far less than what most people throw away in prescription drugs, surgeries, doctor visits, and expensive hospital stays.

In essence, I followed the teachings of Hippocrates, the father of medicine who said over two thousands yeas ago, "Make food your medicine, and medicine your food". He was right, and anyone can prove this just by doing it for one month and keeping a journal of how you feel and your health improvements.

If you can afford it, take every test available in the medical community. Get your levels of each vitamin measured, as well as cholesterol levels, etc. Then, after a year of on a Natural Living Lifestyle, go back and have all the exact medical tests taken again.

It will blow those medical examiners away and open their eyes. More and more responsible doctors are admitting that prevention is far superior to treating the symptoms.

Bottom line of my story: I have never been happier and more in love with Life, my Self, my Wife, our Family, Friends and all our acquaintances as I am now that I am in sync with Nature.

This seems to be true for all the people I know who have done the same. If you need any help or encouragement, just give me a call, I am happy to share this "Life/Love Altering Experience" with anyone wanting to take responsibility for their own health and happiness.

Namaste, and Happy Trails to you.

With much Love,


Paul Klein

716 884 0099

No comments:

Post a Comment